Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Easter

Mommy, daddy and I colored eggs the Friday before Easter. I wanted to make sure everyone in my family had their own special egg. I made eggs for: mommy, daddy, nanny, poppy, Barak, Aunt Mantha, my dog Sadie, my new baby brother-to-be Nathan and me. We had lots of fun and mommy got her hands all dirty. Well not actually dirty but that where multiple colors.
Wow, the Easter bunny was sure good to me. I must have been a good little boy.
Here I am all dressed up for church. Mommy got me this little suit but I didn't really like it. When I had my spring pictures made she made me wear it and I cried when she put it on me. I would rather be wearing my jeans and a t-shirt. I do look handsome in it though.
Nanny and Aunt Mantha had Easter baskets for me too. What a day I must have been really really good or they just like spoiling me.
We hide eggs at Nanny and Poppy's house. They put money in them for me. I enjoyed finding the eggs much better this year. I thank I am finally catching on the all the hiding places they are using.

No comments: