Thursday, February 28, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

We had a little snow one day while mommy was off from work. Daddy and I showed her how to slide down the hill using the tops from the trash cans. We wouldn't let her do it though we didn't want her to get hurt so we just let her take pictures of us having lots of fun.



Here I am trying to climb up my ladder to my swing set. Mommy says I look so cute in my little ski pants and jacket. We didn't think it was ever going to snow that I could wear them.

Who wants to make snowmen when you can be riding a big jeep in the snow. I showed mommy and daddy just how to drive in the snow. My jeep even slide in the snow. Mommy says she is not ever letting me get my license.




1 comment:

joanie said...

Let's pray that Hunter doesn't drive in the snow like his daddy!!!!
Joanie