Saturday, May 10, 2008
Family Vacation
Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach the first weekend of May. I had lots of fun and we did a lot of fun things. We stayed at the Sea Mist which is a really cool place for kids. They have a water park which I loved.

Here is a picture of me and mommy at the ocean. Doesn't she look cute in her new bathing suit.
Here I am playing in the sand, I was trying to build mommy a new house.
Mommy and daddy took me to Build-A-Bear. For the past two summer I have made a bear while on vacation so this year I decided to build a monkey for Baby Nathan. I dressed him just like a baby too.
I got to go each night the Family Kingdom and ride all the rides. Mommy was really getting tired by the time I decided to leave the park each night. I wanted to ride each ride a million times but mommy said no. She would walk me to the ride, stand in line with me then go sat down on a bench until I was do. Daddy would not let her ride any of the rides this year. He was afraid it would scare the baby.
I even got to play putt-putt for the first time. I was very interested at first but by the fifth hole I was ready to go back to the ocean.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment