We took Nathan to church for the first time on July 27th. He slept for the most part through sunday school and worship.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Nathan's first Sunday at church
Sorry this post is out of order, but I just downloaded the pictures.
We took Nathan to church for the first time on July 27th. He slept for the most part through sunday school and worship.
While at church he got to meet Allee for the first time. She is 3 weeks order than Nathan. Allison Lee Tipton was born June 5, 2008. Her mom is my godsister Deanna.
They are both so cute. We hope they grow up to be good friends.
Here Deanna is holding Nathan and I am holding Allee. (She's the little girl I've always wanted.)
We took Nathan to church for the first time on July 27th. He slept for the most part through sunday school and worship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Niki! Your boys are precious!! I'm so glad you found me and I look forward to watching your little guys grow up!!
Hugs,
Sarah
Post a Comment