Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hunter's First Turkey Shoot

Friday night was the start of something new for Hunter. I let Hunter go to the turkey shoot with his daddy and poppy. I wasn't really sure if Hunter was old enough to go but I let Brandon talk me into it. Hunter was very excited about going and when Brandon called home to check on us from work all Hunter wanted to know is when his daddy was coming to get him for the turkey shoot.
Once Brandon called to let Hunter know he was on his way home Hunter put on his hunting shirt and got his gun.
Here he is pretending to shoot his targets. He really told me he was going to shoot some deer.
My boys getting ready for there BIG night.
Nathan and I stayed home and washed clothes. We had lots of fun doing the housework.





No comments: