Hunter wanted a "new" drum set for his birthday. (He had one when his was little that I tried to glue back together several times. We finally threw it out when our basement flooded a couple of years ago.) Hunter loves music so we thought getting a new drum set would a great idea. What was I thinking? I just hope our new neighbors don't mind the noise.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Look who is 5 now!
This has been a very busy week for us. Hunter turned 5 on Thursday. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese on Wednesday to celebrate with Nannie, Aunt Mama Sam and Uncle Barak. He then had a party at school on Thursday and his party for our family and friends will be on Saturday. It is just so hard for me to believe that 5 short years ago he was born and made us a family. It seems just like yesterday we were getting his nursery ready and waiting for him to arrive. Wow--time really goes by fast.

Hunter wanted a "new" drum set for his birthday. (He had one when his was little that I tried to glue back together several times. We finally threw it out when our basement flooded a couple of years ago.) Hunter loves music so we thought getting a new drum set would a great idea. What was I thinking? I just hope our new neighbors don't mind the noise.
Hunter wanted a "new" drum set for his birthday. (He had one when his was little that I tried to glue back together several times. We finally threw it out when our basement flooded a couple of years ago.) Hunter loves music so we thought getting a new drum set would a great idea. What was I thinking? I just hope our new neighbors don't mind the noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment