Tuesday, July 1, 2008
I love my brother!!!
Since Nathan has arrived I have enjoyed doing lots of things with him. Our favorite is sleeping. I fell asleep on the couch and mommy put Nathan beside me just to take this picture. We are such a sweet pair.
I am always wanting to hold Nathan. I think I am doing a great job at this big brother stuff.
I even crawl up in the bed with Nathan sometimes. It is amazing how I really didn't like my crib when I had to sleep in it but I like it now since Nathan has arrived.
I even help mommy change Nathan's diapers. I really just keep him entertained so he want cry when mommy changes him. Here Nathan is trying to get my nose.
This was my Easter outfit when I was five weeks old. Nathan wore it to his first doctor's appointment. He looks so cute in it. He had a wonderful first checkup and his doctor seemed real nice. The nurse gave me a baby animal counting book to read to Nathan while we waited for the doctor to come in.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment