Friday, July 25, 2008

Road Trip

Now that Nathan is getting bigger mommy and daddy have started taking him more places. We have been to church, to Walmart and now up on the mountain. My grandpa, daddy's father , lives in Laurel Fork, which is near Hillsville, VA. While we were at grandpa's house I made him take me riding on the tractor. We went riding down the driveway, in the fields and even in the creek. We also got out the lawn mowers and had several races through the yard too. Daddy and I won several times. I now know that grandpa's green lawn mower is the fastest and that the yellow mower is the slowest. We thought Nathan was too little to ride so he had to stay in grandpa's house with mommy.

While we were at grandpa's we took Nathan to meet our great grandmother. We call her "Nannie". She was doing much better than the last time that we saw her. Here she is holding Nathan. He didn't even open his eyes to see her. Mommy took lots of pictures to put in his scrapbook so he could remember his first visit to Nannie's house.
Mommy also made us all take a 4 generation picture. Here I am sitting on daddy's lap, Nannie is still holding Nathan and grandpa is beside Nannie. What a family we have.

No comments: